Uttar Pradesh Viklang Pension Yojana 2018 | Handicap Pension Scheme Uttar Pradesh | UP Viklang Pension Online Application Form | List of Selected Candidates under Handicap Pension Scheme Uttar Pradesh | UP Pension Scheme Check Status
UP Viklang Pension Yojana – Handicap Pension Scheme Uttar Pradesh
This scheme is also known as Uttar Pradesh Viklang Jan Pension Yojana. This pension is basically for the people who are physically handicapped. This scheme will be beneficial for all those handicapped people who are unable to do any work or job and earn money. So friends, if you know any person who is physically handicapped, then you may apply for the pension from his/her side and make him/her get the benefits.
As from the title of the Scheme, we easily understand that the focus is on those people who are physically challenged. They are the beneficiaries of this pension. Therefore, those who are unable to earn money for the survival are no longer need to be dependent on others, it is the time to take the assistance of Uttar Pradesh State Government. This is literally an eminent step for the benefits of the physically handicapped people of the Uttar Pradesh state.
Also Read –
- Uttar Pradesh Govt Schemes 2018
- UP Police Bharti 2018
- Apply Online for Birth Certificate in Uttar Pradesh
As per this scheme, Uttar Pradesh State Government gives the benefits to physically challenged persons in monetary form. Now, the physically handicapped persons can easily purchase the useful things for their livelihood with the assistance of the amount given under the pension. So, they don’t need to be a burden on their families, as the burden is taken by the State Government of Uttar Pradesh. This is one of the most rational decisions taken the State Government.
Eligibility & Required Documents for Uttar Pradesh Viklang Jan Pension Yojana
There are some eligibility criteria to take benefits of UP Pension Yojana-2018 online. You should know about the terms and conditions issued by the department for this scheme before applying for the same. These are:-
- The applicant must be a permanent resident of Uttar Pradesh State.
- Interested people must have the disability certificate which is issued by a competent authority.
- Disability certificate should also be attested by the competent authority.
- Passport size photo of the applicant.
- Any proof regarding the date of birth.
- Bank account & mobile number of the applicant
- Certificate of income issued by a competent authority.
UP Viklang Jan Pension Yojana 2018 – Online Application Form:
To get the benefits of the aforesaid scheme, the eligible person should access the official website of the concerned department that is http://sspy-up.gov.in. After visiting the website you will get a link to the online registration of UP Viklang Pension Yojana 2018. Then, you have to download the form. Now, you have to fill-up the form according to your personal details. After filling all the information which is required, you have to submit the form with the required documents as per the terms and conditions. The documents should be scanned. After that, you will get a confirmation message on your phone by the concerned department that you are successfully registered for the UP viklang pension Scheme 2018. There the specified amount of the Scheme will be credited to your account.
Here are the steps to Fill in the online form –
- First of All Visit the Official page
- Click on “Apply Now”
- Now the Online Registration page will open up
- Click on “New Entry form”
- Fill in all the required information correctly and click on submit button
- After the application form is submitted you will get a reference number. Save it for future references
Check Status of UP Viklang Jan Pension Scheme Application
If you have already applied for this scheme and want to check the status. Follow these steps :
- Visit the same page (Link above)
- Now go to the section “Aavedan ki Stithi/ Status)
- You will have to enter your username and password to check the status of your Application
UP Viklang Pension Yojana Suchi / List 2018
A list will be uploaded by the department on a quarterly basis in which the name of the beneficiaries will be mentioned. Registered persons have to confirm that their whether their names are mentioned or not. For more details, stay tuned to the website.