As you all know the importance, value, and benefits of getting a quality education, the Tamil Nadu State Government has now taken an initiative towards the welfare of the deserving students. The honourable Tamil Nadu Directorate of Government Examinations has now decided to take over the tatkal application forms for the private students HSE (Class 12) and SSLC (Class 10). The government has now released the detailed information. You can now check the online application forms on the official portal of the Tamil Nadu Education Board.
TN Board SSLC/HSC Tatkal Exam Registration 2018
The candidates who want to appear in the SSLC, HSC March/ April examination can now easily download the prescribed online application forms via the official portal of the TN State Board. The State Government of Tamil Nadu has now released the official notification for the Private Board Exams 2018 and the students can apply online by filling up the online application forms by submitting them to the Directorate of Government Examinations TN.
To apply online for such Tamilnadu Board TN 10th/12th Tatkal Exam Form 2018, you need to be very much clear with all the required details such as the important dates to apply, eligibility criterion, documents to be submitted, and online registration process. You need not get panic as our detailed article will provide you all the accurate details about the examination forms. Just stay connected-
Eligibility for Private Candidates-
- The last date to apply online for the TN SSLC (Class 10) Exam is 04-01-2018
- The candidates must have secured about 35% marks in their previous exams and also there must be two-years gap after their 10th to apply online for HSC private exams
Application Form Important Dates-
- The online applications for the TN Exams has already been started from 11-12-2017 (without fine)
- The closing date of such applications was 16-12-2017 (without fine)
- The online applications for has already been started from 18-12-2017 (with fine)
- The closing date of applying online was 20-12-2017 (with fine)
- The online applications for the Tatkal Exam Form 2018 has been started from 04-01-2018 (with fine)
- The closing date for the online applications for TN Tatkal Exam Form 2018 was 06-01-2018 (with fine)
- The students will be able to download their hall tickets in January 2018
- The exam date & timetable will be issued in the March 2018
Tamilnadu TN Board Tatkal Exam Online Application Form | 10th/12th
- The eligible candidates can now apply online for Tamilnadu TN Board TN 10th/12th Tatkal Exam Form 2018 via online portal of the TN Education Department, http://www.dge.tn.gov.in/
- The direct link for the HSE – First Year, March 2018 – Tatkal Private Candidate Instruction
- Direct link to SSLC March 2018 instructions for private candidate is
About the online application fee-
- The “H” Type Candidates (who have already appeared but want to clear the subjects they could not pass) will have to pay Rs. 50 (per Subject) + Rs. 35 (Other Fee) = Rs. 85 + Rs. 50 (Online Register Charge)
- The “HP” Type Candidates (who have completed their SSLC and want to apply for their 12th exam after having a gap of two years from SSLC) will have to pay Rs. 150 (per Subject) + Rs. 35 (Other Fee) + Rs. 2= Rs. 187 + Rs. 50 (Online Register Charge)
- The students need to pay a penalty of Rs. 1,000/- on applying after the last date.