Gujarat Sky Yojana – Suryashakti Kisan Yojana 2018 | Solar Panel Scheme for Farmers – Online Application Form, Registration | SKY Scheme Gujarat | Gujarat Solar Subsidy Scheme
Gujarat Government has recently launched Suryashakti Kisan Yojana (SKY) for the welfare of farmers. This is the great initiative taken by the Gujarat Government for the welfare of farmers. Our 55% Popular is engaging with the agriculture activities.
Suryashakti Kisan Yojana – SKY Scheme Gujarat
Here are the Few important details related to this scheme
- Launched Date: 23 June 2018
- Central & State Government Jointly Provide 60% Subsidy to the farmers on the purchase of Solar Panel in Gujarat.
- On 35%, the State Government Will Provide The Loan for 7 Years.
- Only 5% of Cost has to pay for the farmer.
- The scheme is launching for the farmers to generate the electricity in the low-cost amount.
- This is the Pilot Project of launched in Gandhinagar by Chief Minister Vijay Rupani.
- Now farmers can easily generate their own electricity while using solar energy and help to increase their revenue from farming.
Purchase Solar Panel in Low Cost
- Solar Panel is the big investment for the farmers and it cost so much high price, but if they adopt the solar panel scheme of Gujarat they will be able to install the Solar Panel in the small amount of money. Only 5% of Amount
- Farmers can sell extra energy at the cost per unit of 7 to the government for 7 years. And after the next 18 years, farmers will be paid Rs. 3.50 Per Unit.
- Farmers can easily get the 12 hours irrigation facility with this scheme. In the past time, farmers are only receiving the 8 years irrigation facility
- In the present time, the government is spending around 4500-5000 Crore on the subsidy amount.
- In the initial stage, the government has allotted 870 Crore Budget.
Important Data of Solar Subsidy Yojana Gujarat 2018:
- 12400 farmers from 33 districts in Gujarat will able to avail the benefit of the scheme in the state.
- The main aim of the scheme is to generate 175-megawatt electricity for the farming and irrigation activities.
- In the current data, 22704 MU or 26% of the total electric power consumption in the Gujarat state is consumed by the farmers for agriculture purpose.
- The Solar Subsidy Yojana Gujarat 2018 is providing great benefits to the farmers for the separate agricultural solar energy consumption.
Benefits of Gujarat Suryashakti Kisan Yojana
- There are so many key features of the scheme and we are sure that the scheme will really give the favorable results and benefits to the farmers for their irrigation activities.
- The scheme Will Go Air on the soon and Gujarat SKY scheme form 2018 online is launching soon by the government.
- For more information on this pilot project, you should stay connected with us.
Watch this Video for More Information :
Farmer SKY Solar Panel Subsidy Scheme – Apply Online | Application Form
Soon, the online application forms will be accepted. The Concerned department will start accepting the online applications. Till then, all the interested users are requested to wait and keep checking this page for the latest information.