রুপশিরি প্রকল্পা | West Bengal Rupashree Prakalpa Yojana | Rupashree Scheme Launched by West Bengal Govt. To Provide One time Financial Assistance of Rs. 25000 for marriage | WB Govt. Rupashree Marriage Scheme | Download Application Form |আবেদনপত্র
- The scheme has been rolled out from 1st April 2018 Onwards
- A Sum of Rs. 1500 Crore has been sanctioned for Rupashree Prakapla Scheme
- Application Form is Available Now!
The Government of West Bengal announced a new scheme called “Rupashree” on 31st January 2018. This Scheme has been officially rolled out from 1st April 2018. Under this Scheme, one Time Financial Assistance worth Rs. 25,000 will be given for marriage of poor girls. Mamta Banerjee Govt. has allocated Rs. 1500 Crore to this scheme.
In this article, We are going to share complete Details regarding Rupashree Prakalpa like Eligibility Criteria, How to apply, Application Form etc. All the interested readers are advised to read the complete article for detailed information regarding Rupashree Scheme. Let’s Get Started.
Rupashree Yojana | West Bengal Rupashree Scheme
Official Name of the Scheme – Rupashree | রুপশিরি প্রকল্পা
Concerned State – West Bengal Government | Mamta Banerjee Govt.
Announced on – 31st January 2018 during WB State budget
Scheme Rolled Out From – 1st April 2018 Onwards
Launched By – West Bengal Finance Minister Amit Mitra
Proposed Budget – Rs. 1500 Crore
Beneficiaries – Lower Income Group Girls who are about to Marry
Number of Beneficiary Families – Around 6 Lakh
Mission/Aim of Rupashree Scheme
The Aim of the Scheme is to provide One Time Financial Assistance of Rs. 25,000 to the Family of Marrying Girl. This will decrease the burden from the Poor Families and will help them to marry their girl.
Rupashree Prakalpa Scheme | WB Rupashree
Eligibility Criteria :
- The Applicant girl should be Permanent Resident of West Bengal
- Age of Girl About to Marry should be at least 18 years
- The Annual Family Income Should be no more than 1.5 Lakhs
- No Minimum Educational Qualification required
Required Documents to Be Submitted :
- Unmarried Certificate
- Annual Income Certificate
- Applicant Age Proof
- Bank Account Statement
Application Form Availability :
The Application form for Rupashree Prakalpa Scheme is available at Block Development Officers(BDO), Sub Divisional Officers (SDOs) and Local Civic Bodies.
Note – The Form is also available Online. You can Download it using the Given Links
How to Apply for Rupashree Prakalpa | Application Form
Interested and Eligible Applicants can apply for this Scheme, using following steps :
- First of All Download the Scheme Application Form and Take the Print Out
- Now attach the required documents along with the Form
- Now Submit your Form to the Nearest BDO or Municipality Office
- Collect the Receipt from there for future references