rte25admission online form | rte up admission 2018-19 | Uttar Pradesh RTE Admission 2018-19 Online Registration apply online @rte25.upsdc.gov.in
Update – Online Registration Process has Started Now ! You can Apply Online Now using Given Steps
Basic Education Board of Uttar Pradesh (Lucknow) is All set to start the RTE UP Online Admission Process for Session 2018-19. From 25th February 2018 onwards online applications will be accepted at rte25.upsdc.gov.in portal. All the interested aspirants of Uttar Pradesh can complete the Online Registration process for UP RTE Admission 2018-19. This article is dedicated to provide you details regarding Step by Step process of Filling RTE UP Online Application Form. Also, we have listed all the important information that you are seeking.
Official Notification of RTE UP Admissions 2018-19 will be made available within a day or two. After 25th February 2018, you will be able to submit your application online.
RTE UP Admission 2018-19 |rte25admission
On 16th February 2018, An Official Notification was released by the Basic Education Board stating that Mapping of Schools will complete by 25th February and Online Application can be submitted from 26th February 2018. Earlier the admissions were to open from 14th February 2018 but due to incomplete mapping process it has been delayed. Here is the Official Notification regarding RTE UP Online Application Registration Dates :
So, Here is the Overview of Right to Education Uttar Pradesh Admission 2018-19
Complete of Schools Mapping – Will be done by 25th February
Online Application Form Filling Starts from – 26th February 2018
Uttar Pradesh RTE Admission – Required Documents
Before proceeding to Filling the Online form, the applicants must be aware of the documents that are required with the online form. These forms should be scanned and size of the scanned document must not exceed 100KB. Here is the List of Required documents :
Address Proof – You can Provide Voter Card, Aadhaar Card or Passport as Address Proof
Age Proof – Birth Certificate, Verified Document from Panchayat or Other Relevant Document
RTE UP Online Form 2018-19 | Registration
If the mapping of schools get completed by 25th February 2018, the online registrations will start from 26th February 2018. Here is the Step by Step Process of RTE UP Online registration @ rte25.upsdc.gov.in portal :
- Visit the Official Portal & Click on “Online Application”
- Now, the online Application form will open up. Select your District, Town/Block, Student Name, Mobile Number, Date of Birth & Gender.
- Finally Enter the Captcha Code and Click on “Register”
- After this the “Student Registration Slip” will be Generated. You are advised to note down the registration number for future references.
- To Proceed, Click on the “Complete the Form” Button
- In the next section, you need to Provide the Parent/Guardian Details
- The next Section is to Fill School Preference. Choose your Preferred School from the Drop Drown List
- After Selecting the School Preference, Next Step is to Upload Documents
- Upload Address Proof, Student Age Proof & Self Attested Document
- Your Filled form will be shown now, If everything this OK , Click on “Lock and Final Print” to Submit the form or If you want to make any changes Click on Back
- Once the Form is Submitted, You can take the Print out of your Submitted Form
RTE UP Application Form 2018-19 – Check Status
After complete the registration process by filling the online application form, you can also Check the Status of your Submitted Application. To do so- Follow these Steps :
- Go to the “Online Application” Section and Click on “Student Login”
- Use your Registration Number & Mobile Number to Login
- Once Successfully Logged in, You can check the Status of Your RTE UP Admission