Download the UPI App for SBI, PNB, ICICI,Union Bank or Any other Bank | UPI App Download – Direct Links to Download the UPI App | UPI App for iOS (Apple Store)
SBI UPI App Launched (Link Updated)
SBI and HDFC to Accept UPI Payments
Hello Friends ! Good News ! Now money transfer is going to be very easy. Banks are now providing UPI service through their banking apps. Using the UPI app you will be able to create unique ID’s using which you can send or transfer money. This process will be as simple as sending an email. All you have to do is enter the unique UPI id of sender, the amount to be transferred and that’s it. We are now going to provide you the direct links to download the UPI Android App.
Unified Payment Interface is the latest advancement in the Online Banking system in India. Earlier methods of online money transfer were NEFT and IMPS. The UPI app launch was announced on Thursday i.e. 25th August 2016. Initially 21 Banks participated but now others are also joining. This article covers every details regarding the UPI App, guides you to download and install app and finally helps you to make transactions using this app.
Download RBI UPI App for Android
Before downloading, please understand that there is no single app for UPI. Every bank has released separate app for UPI. It means that if you have accounts in two bank accounts, you need to download the bank specific UPI Apps.
If you want to skip to the Download, CLICK HERE OR you can continue reading more about the app
UPI App Download
The online money transfer system before the UPI app was done either via NEFT,IMPS or RTGS. To understand clearly, let’s understand the differences
NEFT – NEFT transactions can be made during the bank hour and hourly batches of transactions are made. One must provide the Account number, IFSC Code and Bank address details before proceeding. The credit process takes almost 1 hour
RTGS – RTGS takes place in real time. Minimum transaction amount is 2 lakhs. The amount is credited within 30 minutes of the transaction.
IMPS – IMPS is instant. The sent amount is credited instantly. However, to make use of IMPS, users must register and Get MMID from the bank branch. Both parties must have MMID’s for successful transaction. Maximum amount that can be sent using IMPS is Rs. 2 Lakhs.
How UPI is Different
Now the question arises, how UPI i.e. Unified Payment Interface is different from NEFT, IMPS and RTGS
- No need to type credit card details, IFSC codes, passwords etc
- No more wait for the beneficery to be approved
- Bank Account details are not required
- Per transaction limit is Rs. 1 Lakh
- It works on the “unique id” system. This unique ID is called UPI -ID
- User only needs Smartphone and Mobile app to Send or receive money. (User should get registered first)
- This service will be available 24*7
- Transactions can be made to any users who have smartphone with UPI enabled app
How to Use UPI App to Send or Receive Money –
UPI App Registration Process
The most important step to take advantage of this facility is registrations. Here are the steps –
- User needs a Smartphone and should download Bank’s UPI App from Play Store
Note – To Download the App, CLICK HERE
- Once the app is downloaded and installed successfully, you should open the app and click on registration option.
- During this one time registration process provide your Bank details and your mobile number
- Now, based on your information your Unique ID i.e. UPI-ID will be created
- Now this UPI-ID will be used to make transactions i.e. send or Receive Money.
Note – Please note that the other party must also possess the UPI-ID. If you have to send money just enter the UPI-ID of the person and send the money. If you are interested in receiving the money give your UPI-ID to the person sending you the money.
Download UPI App from Google Play Store [Bank Wise]
|Name||UPI App Download Link from Play Store|
|State Bank of India (SBI) UPI App||Download Now|
|Punjab National Bank (PNB) UPI App||Download Now|
|Union Bank UPI App||Download Now|
|United Bank of India||Download Now|
|Vijaya Bank||Download Now|
|UCO Bank||Download Now|
|Andhra Bank||Download Now|
|ICICI Bank||Download Now|
|Canara Bank||Download Now|
|Bank of India||*Coming Soon*|
|Bank of Baroda||*Coming Soon*|
|South Indian Bank||Download Now|
|Karnataka Bank||Download Now|
|TJSB Sahakari Bank||Download Now|
|Catholic Syrian Bank||Download Now|
|Bank of Maharashtra||Download Now|
|DCB Bank||Download Now|
|Federal Bank||Download Now|
Benefits of the UPI App –
- Instant Third Party Payments, No need to add beneficiary and wait till the approval
- This facility is available 24*7
- Now the Recharges, Transfers will be faster than before
- The process is totally Hassle free
- The UPI App is Trustworthy and Highly Secure
Download UPI App From Apple Store (iOS)
UPI Apps for iOS will be launched soon. We will keep you updated with direct link here. Stay Tuned !