Karnataka Government Bangalore Housing Scheme 2018 | One Lakh Housing Scheme Bengaluru | Apply Online for One Lakh Housing Scheme – Online Application Form Filling
Karnataka State Government is now launching the great Housing Scheme in Bengaluru (Bangalore). About one lakh houses are expected to be built under the scheme. According to the sources, the scheme will provide the multi-storey flats to the poor background people. Hence, the aim of the Scheme is boosting the initiative of housing for All.
Housing For All is the main agenda in our Country. The Prime Minister was also introducing some new housing scheme in various states. With the initiative of Central Government, State Governments are also introducing some amazing plan for the citizens of the state. One Lakh Housing Yojana 2018 is mainly focused on the Poor People of the Karnataka.
This Scheme is valid for following regions –
- Bangalore East
- Bangalore West
- Bangalore North
- Bangalore South
Eligibility for Filling the Application Form –
The candidate must follow the below eligibility criteria to avail the incredible benefits of the scheme in Karnataka.
- The maximum family income of the person should not exceed 87,000 per annum.
- The person should have the five-year residence proof of Bengaluru.
- Applicant must have the Aadhar Card to avail the benefit of this housing scheme in Bengaluru.
- The people, who want to apply for this scheme, must not own their own house or any other property in Bengaluru or in any other state. The scheme is only providing the house to the persons, who can’t afford buying houses at much higher prices.
- The person should not take any subsidy or government scheme benefit to apply in this scheme.
One Lakh Housing Scheme Bengaluru Apply Online | Application Form 2018
If you want to apply in the One Lakh Housing Scheme Karnataka, 2018 then follow some simple Steps:
- First, you need to go the official portal of Rajeev Gandhi Rural Housing Corporation
- Now, homepage will open on your screen and you have to click on Online Application Link, under the Category of “CM One Lakh Housing Scheme Bengaluru”.
- After Clicking, go the link of One Lakh Houses Application Entry Form.
- Now, the online application form will open on your screen.
- Now, fill the entry form on the portal carefully, and fill all the necessary details such as name, address, ID Proof Number, Yearly Income etc.
- After filling the application form completely, click on submit link and submit the application form on the website.
Reservation Data in CM One Lakh Housing Scheme
- Scheduled Cast – 30%
- Scheduled Tribes – 10%
- Minorities – 10%
- General – 50%
CM One Lakh Housing Scheme 2018
The actual cost or value of the house if Rs. Five Lakh, fifty thousand to Rs. Six Lakhs. But in this total cost, state government will provide the subsidy to the Applicants such as;
- SC/ST – 3, 50,000
- General – 2, 70,000
Application Fees and Essential Documents-
The Application fee for applying in this Karnataka CM Housing Scheme is Rs. 250. To fill the application form successfully, you have to pay the application fee. You can pay the application fee through debit card/ credit card or net banking. The person should hold these documents for applying in this scheme such as Caste Proof, Domicile Certificate from the Department of Revenue of the state, Ration Card, Voter Card etc.