Karnataka Government Bangalore Housing Scheme 2018 | One Lakh Housing Scheme Bengaluru Selection List (Phase 1 & 2) | RGRHCL One lakh housing Scheme Status
UPDATE – The last date to Apply Online has passed. Those who have already applied can Check the Status of their application, Search their name or Download the List using steps given in the Article
Karnataka State Government has launched Housing Scheme in Bengaluru (Bangalore). About one lakh houses will be be built under the scheme. According to the sources, the scheme will provide the multi-storey flats to the poor background people. Hence, the aim of the Scheme is boosting the initiative of housing for All. In this Article, we are providing the complete information of this Scheme i.e. How to Apply Online, How to Check Status and How to View Beneficiary List of CM One Lakh Housing Scheme.
(RGRHCL) CM One Lakh Housing Scheme – Status | Selection List
Housing For All is the main agenda in our Country. The Prime Minister was also introducing some new housing scheme in various states. With the initiative of Central Government, State Governments are also introducing some amazing plan for the citizens of the state. One Lakh Housing Yojana 2018 is mainly focused on the Poor People of the Karnataka.
This Scheme is valid for following regions –
- Bangalore East
- Bangalore West
- Bangalore North
- Bangalore South
Eligibility for Filling the Application Form –
The candidate must follow the below eligibility criteria to avail the incredible benefits of the scheme in Karnataka.
- The maximum family income of the person should not exceed 87,000 per annum.
- The person should have the five-year residence proof of Bengaluru.
- Applicant must have the Aadhar Card to avail the benefit of this housing scheme in Bengaluru.
- The people, who want to apply for this scheme, must not own their own house or any other property in Bengaluru or in any other state. The scheme is only providing the house to the persons, who can’t afford buying houses at much higher prices.
- The person should not take any subsidy or government scheme benefit to apply in this scheme.
CM One Lakh Housing Scheme – Check Status Online
As mentioned above, the last date for applying has already passed. Those who have already applied can easily check the status of their Application using these steps:
- First of All, Visit this page
- Now, you need to Select the District and Enter the Beneficiary Code
- Then Click on the “Submit” Button
- The Current Status of your Application will be Displayed
CM One Lakh Housing Scheme List – Names of Beneficiaries
You can Either Search your Name in the List or view complete list of CM One Lakh housing scheme. We are sharing both of these methods:
- If you want to search your name in the List, Visit this Page
- You will see this:
- In order to Find your details, you can Either Search by your Name, Mobile Number or Ration Card number (One of these)
- Suppose, you want to see if your name exists in the list or not, Select the “Name” section and Enter your Name in the box
- Then Click on “view”
- Now details of all applicants with the name that you have entered will show. In order to identify yourself, look for “Father’s name”
Download one Lakh Housing Scheme Selection List 2018
- To Download the List from official Website, follow these steps:
- Visit ashraya.karnataka.gov.in
- In the News Section, you will see “CM One Lakh houses Selection List”
- Click on the link to Download the PDF file containing the names of selected candidates
You can Download the List Directly from HERE
This List contains the details of all the selected candidates