Rajshree Yojna Rajasthan | Mukhyamantri Rajshree Yojana Form | Rajasthan Rajshree Scheme 2018
You may have surely heard about these famous slogans-
“Beti Bachao Beti Padhao”
These slogans are actually not enough to ensure a bright future for girls. The reality is actually different. Numerous people are still there who treat their girls as a burden on them and to stop all these assumptions, the government has now initiated the Mukhyamantri Rajshree Yojana. This great step has been taken to increase the birth rate of girls and to make people understand that they are not only a burden on their families.
Mukhyamantri Rajshree Yojana Rajasthan
Who started this yojana?
The CM of Rajasthan, Vasundhara Raje started this scheme to provide a financial help to the girl students to complete their studies without any obstacles.
The objective of the yojana-
- The government has now decided to offer a financial help of about Rs. 50,000 to the girls.
- This is to encourage girls to complete their education
- This is to increase the birth rate of girls in the country
- To decrease the death rate of girls
- Only girl candidates can get benefits under this Mukhyamantri Rajshree Yojana 2018
- Girls having their birth after 1st June 2016 can avail such benefits
- The girl applicant must be a citizen of Rajasthan State
How will the scheme help the girls?
The government has decided to take the responsibility of girls from their birth to their complete education including their health and other expenses by providing them this financial support. A total amount of Rs. 50,000 will be provided to them in such a manner-
- 2,500 will be offered during the birth of a girl
- 2,500 will also provide after their vaccination of 1-year
- During the first grade admission, Rs. 4000/- will be offered
- 5,000/- will be paid on taking admission in class 6th
- On taking admission in class 10th, Rs. 11,000 will be provided
- 25,000 will be transferred on clearing their year 12th
Who will get the installments?
The girl Childs who may have born in the government hospitals will get the first two installments but only on having the JSY card of their family.
- Janani Suraksha Yojana (JSY) card of the family
- Adhar card of parents
- Residence proof
- Birth certificate of the girl child
- Bank account details of the parents
- Passport size photographs
Apply for Rajshree Yojana – Application Form 2018
The steps to get Mukhyamantri Rajshree Yojana Application Form are very simple. The eligible applicants can get the detailed information via government hospitals or
JSY Registered Medical Centers. You can also contact the District / Taluka Health Officer of Rajasthan State. You can also get the details via Official Page of this Scheme.