MP Berojgari Bhatta | Madhya Pradesh Unemployment Allowance Scheme | Apply online Madhya Pradesh Berojgari Bhatta | MP Berozgari Bhatta Registration Online 2018-19
Madhya Pradesh Government recently launches for the unemployed youth of Madhya Pradesh MP Berojgari Bhatta Scheme for the year 2018. The motive of the Scheme is to provide financial help to the unemployed people. It is not a new scheme in our country. Every year all the state governments are launching their Berojgari Bhatta/ Unemployment Scheme. Madhya Pradesh is a backward class area Where not many It Companies Established as compared to Delhi or Mumbai. Hence, the government will take initiative to provide some part of the money to the unemployed persons in Madhya Pradesh.
Madhya Pradesh- MP Berojgari Bhatta 2018-19
Before going into details of applying for this scheme, let’s understand few aspects of it –
Financial Help from the Madhya Pradesh Government to Poor Students-
Students who are studying for competitive exams or other studies are facing their financial burdens because they are not on job. To solve these financial burden issues of students and youth government will launch Berojgari Bhatta Madhya Pradesh every year. The application gets the amount of the scheme in their bank account directly. Every Month unemployed person will get the unemployment allowance in the starting of the month in their bank account there is no provision for giving cash. This is the great step in the favour of poor students who are crossing in the phase of the financial crisis. Check the eligibility criteria of the scheme and apply online now. There is no fee or charge for applying this Yojna.
MP Berojgari Bhatta Amount
- The 12th pass students get a number of rupees 1000/ under the scheme of MP Berojgari Bhatta
- The disable 12th pass students get the amount of 1500/ under the scheme of MP Unemployment Allowance
Eligibility Conditions Under MP Unemployment Allowance Scheme
- There are some conditions also to get the benefit of MP Berojgari Bhatta Scheme 2018.
- A candidate who is registering their profile in this scheme should be unemployed.
- The age of the person is above 20 and under 35 years.
- The person should be domicile of Madhya Pradesh State.
- The family income of the candidate should not more than 3, 00,000 per year.
- A person who is engaging in any business is not eligible for this scheme.
- The minimum qualification to take the advantage of MP Berojgari Bhatta is 12th.
- However, the graduate and postgraduate students are also eligible for this scheme. A Person who does not get the job is now able to receive an amount of money from the government until he will not get the job. But after getting the job he is not eligible for this scheme.
MP Beorjgari Bhatta 2018 – Apply Online/Registration
To register for Berojgari Bhatta in Madhya Pradesh, Follow these steps :
- First of All Visit this Page
- On the Right hand side, click on the link that says “Aavedak Panjiyan Karne ke Liye Click Karein”
- Now you will be redirected to the Registration Page
Now Fill in the Registration Form –
- After Successful Registration, you will be provided with a Unique Registration number. Keep this number handy for future purposes