Modi Health Insurance Scheme
Latest Updates –
- During his Independence day Speech, PM Modi Cleared that this Insurance Scheme will be announced on 25th September 2018
Scheme likely to be Announced on 14th April 2018 on the Eve of Ambedkar’s Jayanti
- Cabinet has Approved the Modi Health Insurance Scheme. More than 10,500 Rs. Will be Spent in 2 Years
- State and Central Govt. will participate in PM Modi’s Rs. 5 Lakh Insurance scheme and Will pay in the ration 40%,60% Respectively
Friends! You might have heard various news regarding the New Scheme Launched by PM Narendra Modi Ji, which is commonly Known as “Modi Health Insurance Scheme” or “PM Modi 5 Lakh Bima Yojana”
As per recent news this 5 Lakh Rs Health Insurance Scheme will start from 25th September 2018. You will come to know about the Eligibility criteria, Age Limit, and Other important aspects. Let’s get Started
Modi Health Insurance Scheme 2018 | Modi 5 Lakh Bima Yojana
Before we Go into the details, let’s clear few doubts. Currently, this Scheme is being known with Various Names Like-
National Health Protection Scheme, Modi Swasthya Bima Yojana, Modi Health Insurance Scheme, Modicare Scheme.
Kindly understand that All of these names refer to only one scheme which is The Health Insurance Scheme ( Announced During Budget 2018-19) which will provide Rs. 5 Lakh benefit to Beneficiaries.
Eligibility Criteria :
- The Eligibility details are not made very clear at this Point. however, in Speech Finance Minister Did mention that scheme will benefit Poor Families.
- Most Probably Economically Weaker Section Families will be included in this Scheme i.e. APL, BPL etc.
. It is expected that A dedicated website will be launched, where eligible applicants will have to register themselves in order to take the benefit of this Scheme. This Online Registration process will make it easier for Both Govt. as Well as Applicants.
ALSO READ –
Modi 5 Lakh Swasthya Bima Yojana Online – How to apply
No need to worry about applying. Govt. will identify the beneficiaries and letter will be sent to them
DISCLAIMER – This is not the Official Portal for PM Modi’s upcoming Health insurance Scheme. We are Just information providers. Users are advised to Consult to the Official Website for more details.