Complete Details of KVPY Fellowship- Kishore Vaigyanik Protsahan Yojana 2018 | Online Application Form, Eligibility, Registration Process, Syllabus | Online Registrations @kvpy.iisc.ernet.in | SA/SX/SB Streams
The Kishore Vaigyanik Protsahan Yojana (KVPY) is an initiative of the government and the main aim of the program is providing the fellowship of basic knowledge of sciences and technology. In this Article, we are Discussing All About KVPY 2018. Eligibility Criteria, how to Apply, Official Notification etc are included in this Article. Let’s get Started.
KVPY Fellowship 2018 – Kishore Vaigyanik Protsahan Yojana
There are Three Streams (Specialization Options). Students Studying in 11th class can Apply under SA Stream, those who are studying in 12th class need to apply for SX Stream and those who are Studying in the First Year of any undergraduate Program will have to Apply for SB Stream
Online application for the scheme of KVPY 2018 is starting on the official website i.e. Online Registration Process Started. This national Fellowship science program is sponsored by the Department of Science and Technology.
Online Registration Starts From – 11th July 2018
Last Date to Apply Online – 31st August 2018
Admit Card Availability – Second Week of October
Exam Date – 4th November 2018
Application Fee to be Paid:
General/OBC Candidates Need to pay Rs. 1000
SC/ST/PWD Candidates Need to Pay Rs. 500
Key Details of Kishore Vaigyanik Protsahan Yojana
- This is a scholarship based scheme provided by the Science and Technology department to the talented students.
- The fund for the scheme is sponsored by the central government.
- This is a key initiative of the Central government to promote the Science and Technology aspects in the country.
- The government wants to extend the role of Science and technology in our country and that’s why we are initiating the scholarship based program for the talented students.
- There are also so many students were not able to complete their science projects and task due to the lack of money and that’s why they are finding the scholarship programs under the government funding scheme.
- There is no mode of offline application is available to apply for the scheme.
Who is Eligible to Apply for KVPY Fellowship?
Before Applying Make sure you are Eligible. Below is the Official Document Explaining the Eligibility Details Streamwise:
KVPY 2018 | Online Fellowship Registration | Application Form
Note – Before Proceeding Read the General Instructions Carefully
Now you can apply online for KVPY 2018 – Kishore Vaigyanik Protsahan Yojana. Here we are providing the online applying steps. There are some few steps to applying successfully for the form of KVPY.
- Go on the official website and click on the registration link at the Official Website “kvpy.iisc.ernet.in“
- Now you should fill the registration form and important information such as your personal and academic details. Click Here to Register Online
- After successful registration, You need to Login to Fill in the Application Form
- You will have to upload the scan photo and signature on the application form.
- If any Certificate is required to upload then upload the scanned copy of the certificate.
- The last step of the registration form makes payment through online mode. You can make payment through credit card debit card or net banking.
- Now your application is successfully submitted for the KVPY scheme and you can also take the print of the application form for future reference.
KVPY 2018 Fellowship – Kishore Vaigyanik Protsahan Yojana Official helpline
In case you are facing any problem, contact the Helpline:
- Helpline Numbers are – 080 – 22932975/76, 080- 23601008 & 080 – 22933536
- Helpline Email ID is firstname.lastname@example.org
Note – The above-given phone number will remain active from 10:00 am to 5:00 pm