Rajasthan Government Announced New Type of Loan Scheme for Farmers – Krishi Upaj Rahan Rin Yojana – Find out How to Complete online Registration by filling form & Other Related Information
Everyone today, is soundly aware of the conditions of farmers in Rajasthan. Despite living in a country where the motto of “Jai Jawan, Jai Kisan” is raised after every controversy that arises- be it farmers suiciding or lack of crop productions. The farmers suffer and so does their families.
Therefore, to overcome such situations and bring out a solution to this, the farmers together presented a petition consisting few points to which state government has agreed and the Rajasthan government has introduced Krishi Upaj Rahan Loan Scheme for farmers with an objective to provide fair costs of agricultural produces in the state.
Also, Read – Rajasthan Government Schemes 2017-18
Krishi Upaj Rahan Rin Yojana – Kisan Loan Scheme Rajasthan
Under the Krishi Upaj Rahan Loan scheme, the government has assured to provide the farmers with a loan at low-interest rates for a duration of 3 months, which can be extended to 6 months in some cases. Under the scheme, marginal and small farmers will be treated equally by the government and both will get a benefit of Rs 1.5 lakh. Whereas, the large farmers will be credited with a loan amount of Rs. 3 lakhs at 11% interest rate. This classification of the farmer categories will be done by the state government on the price of the total production harvested by the farmer in the current year.
- In order to get the benefits of the scheme, farmers need to be a resident of the Rajasthan state. They need to possess an ID card such as Aadhar card and voter card issued by the government of the state.
- To be eligible to get the profit, farmers NPA should be less than 10%.
- As the credit will be directly transferred to the farmer’s bank accounts. So, it is mandatory to have an active bank account.
- On the basis of market price calculation, farmers will be provided with only 70% of the total money of the sold crop as credit loan.
Features of Krishi Upaj Rahan Loan Scheme:
- The Krishi Upaj scheme assures the availability of surplus resources.
- As per the government, if the farmer is already registered under the LAMPS and the GSS, the benefits of the scheme will be provided to them.
- Not just lending loan at low-interest rates, the government of Rajasthan provides an additional benefit of 2% cashback, if and only if the farmer repays the loan on time.
- The classification of the farmers will be done by the government by audits. According to the results of the audits, the farmers, then, will be categorized in sections A and B.
How to Apply for Rajasthan Farmer Loan Scheme
As the scheme is recently implemented, the procedure is yet to be announced by the state government. But, the farmers registered under the GSS and the LAMPS can directly avail the benefits. Farmers can get the application form from Gram Seva Samiti.
For More Details, Visit THIS PAGE