Kerala Higher Secondary Plus One Single Window Submission (SWS) 2018-19 | Kerala Plus One Admission Online Registration | Kerala Board +1 Online Registration Application Form Apply Online @hscap.kerala.gov.in
UPDATE – Kerala HSCAP Trial Allotment Result Declared. CHECK NOW
The Admissions to Kerala Higher secondary Plus One class have started Online from 9th May 2018 onwards. All those students who have passed Class 10th Examination need to complete the Single Window Submission for Kerala Plus one Registration 2018. In this article, we are sharing the step by Step Guide to Fill in the Online Application Form.
The Online Facility of Filling Application Forms now available at the HSCAP Website. All the Interested and Eligible Applicants are Advised to Read the Prospectus as Well as the Online Application Submission Manual before proceeding for Kerala Plus 1 Online Admission 2018-19.
ALSO READ – HSCAP Kerala Plus 1 (+1) Allotment Result 2018
Kerala Plus One Admission 2018 | HSCAP +1 Online Registration Form
Before Proceeding, Kindly take a look at the Important Dates Regarding Kerala Higher Secondary Plus One Admission 2018-19
UPDATE – There have been some changes in the Dates. Kindly refer to the Official Notification regarding Change of Dates
Online Application Submission Starts From – 9th May 2018 Last Date to Submit Form online – Extended to 30th May 2018 Trial Allotment Publication Date – 25-05-2018 First Allotment Publication Date – 01-06-2018 Second Allotment Publication Date – 11-06-2018
The Prospectus is Also available Online. Before Applying Online, It is Highly recommended to Study the Prospectus.
The Department has also released a manual for Students explaining details regarding Applying Online.
Kerala Plus One Admission Online Registration 2018 | +1 Application Form
- First of All visit the Official Website – http://hscap.kerala.gov.in/
- On the Left Hand Side, Click on the Link “Apply Online – SWS”
- Now, another page will Open up, Where you will be asked to Select your District
- After Selecting your District, Click on Submit Button
- Now, the Online Application Form Will Open up:
- Select your SSLC Scheme, Enter Register Number, Passing Month, Year of Passing, Date of Birth, Fee Payment mode etc.
- After Entering All this, Hit the Submit Button
Students Can Also check their Last Rank & WGPA Details Online. In order to Do this, Follow these Steps :
- Visit this Page – http://hscap.kerala.gov.in/statreport/lastrank.php
- Select the Name of Your District first
- Then Select your School name from the list
- Then you need to Select the Category
- Then Select your Course
- Hit the “view” Button, In order to View the Last Rank & WGPA Details