The Government of Odisha recently launched the artist assistance scheme for the artist. Under the scheme, the state government will grant the financial allowance of Rs. 1200 Per Month. This is the great initiative taken by the Odisha Government for the welfare of Artists. There are so many art and cultural activities performing in Odisha.
Therefore, to provide the financial help, the state government is secure their art and culture background. As the matter of fact, there are so many artists in the state, who can’t continue their art and culture activity due to lack of Money. Therefore, to solve all the financial issues of the artists, the Odisha State Government has launched this Mukhya Mantri Kalakar Sahayata Yojana.
Odisha Kalakar Sahayta Yojana
Chief Minister of Odisha declared in the recent program that the scheme will successfully implement in all overstate. This is one of the great steps taken by the Odisha Government for the welfare of Poor Artists to provide them the financial assistance on the monthly basis. The beneficiary will get the financial assistance via a fixed amount every month. The scheme also enhances the art and culture sector in the society. This financial help from the government will be provide as Rs. 1200 Per Month. The official notification including the details about the Online Application Form for Mukhya Mantri Kalakar Sahayta Yojana Odisha will launch soon.
Artist Pension Scheme 2018- Odisha
This is one of the landmark steps taken by the Chief Minister of Odisha. This Odisha Artist Pension Scheme 2018 initiative has been taken by state government. Selection of the beneficiary artist is sanctioned by the District Administration. With the help of District Administration, the process and coverage will become easy. According to reports, CM wants that the scheme will strictly implement in all over the state and in all the district of Odisha.
Artist Assistance/Pension Scheme Odisha 2018
Benefits of the Scheme:
- The scheme has mainly launched the scheme to secure the art and culture activity in the state. There are so many issues in our society for the slow progress of art and culture.
- In the previous scheme, the amount of allowance was Rs. 1000. On the other hand, the new scheme is launching with the increasing amount of Rs. 1200.
- District Culture of Council will search or identify for the artists in the state. in the old scheme, Cultural Department has the authority for the search of Artist in the state.
- The scheme is launching in all the district of Odisha.
Mukhya Mantri (CM) Kalakaar Sahayta Yojana
- Under this scheme of CM Kalakar Sahayta Yojana, the state government will provide the per month financial allowance Rs. 1200 to the artist.
- The age limit to get the benefit of Mukhya Mantri Artist Scheme, for
- Men from 60 to 50
- Women from 50 to 40
In the old scheme, Odisha Government was provided the financial assistance to the 4000 artists. Well, in the new scheme, the number is increasing and the total number of the beneficiary becomes 50000.