How to Join RSS – Rashtriya Swayam Sewak Sangh? | RSS Online Registration Application Form | Benefits of Joining RSS
Dr. Keshav Baliram Hedgewar founded RSS(Rashtriya Swayamsewak Sangh) on 27th September 1925 at Nagpur. Currently, there are more than 57000 Sangh Sakhas(Branches) in the whole country. Mr. Mohan Bhagwat is the current Sarsanghchalak (Chief). As per Wikipedia RSS is an Indian right-wing, Hindu nationalist, a paramilitary volunteer organization that is widely regarded as the parent organization of the ruling party of India, the Bharatiya Janata Party. Those who want to know all about RSS are advised to Watch this Video
In this Article, I am discussing the Procedure to Join RSS i.e. Rashtriya Swayam Sewak Sangh. You will come to know the Eligibility Criteria, Benefits & Online Registration Form. Let’s get Started
JOIN RSS (Rashtriya Swayamsewak Sangh) Online
Eligibility Criteria :
- Applicant Should be an Indian Citizen
- Any “Hindu” Male can Join RSS
- Any Male Individual of any Religion who accepts and honors Bharat’s history, nurture the country through their own social values and make sacrifices to protect these value systems is “Hindu” despite having different religious moorings or following a separate religion. Such Individual is Also Eligible to Apply
Interested Women can Join Rastra Sevika Samiti which works with the same Ideology
As per RSS, It is not limited to any particular religion. They say that the Word “Hindu” is not considered as a religion in RSS, but a “Way of Life”.
In order to Join RSS, there is no need to Pay any Registration Fee. You can Fill in the Online Joining/Registration Form. After Filling the form, the details of contact person will be given to you who will help you to Join RSS at the nearest branch.
How to Join RSS Online? Registration Application Form @rss.org/pages/joinrss.aspx
First of All, Visit the Official Online Registration Page i.e. http://rss.org/pages/joinrss.aspx
The Online form looks like this :
- Fill in all the required details and Hit the Submit Button
- Then, You will see this notification:
- Open up your email account and click on “Click here to Validate”
- After Validating your Email ID, you will see this:
Now You have successfully submitted an application to Join RSS Online. Soon you will receive the details of concerned nearest persons. You can contact them and complete the process.
What are the Benefits of Joining RSS?
Many People ask that what will be the benefit of joining RSS?
One user at Quora Gave a simple answer to this, which I think is correct. He wrote:
The heart of RSS is its shakha, you will benefit/learn 3 things in shakhas
- Sharirik vikas(healthy body)
- Bhoddhik vikas(speaking skills)
- Mansik vikas(mental fitness)
You can Read More about the Benefits from HERE
More Details Regarding Joining RSS are available at FAQ’s PAGE