As you know that Himachal Pradesh is one of the most popular states all over the country, there is a lot much of beauty to enjoy or to spend a vacation in the state but you can’t ignore the continuously increasing problems of unemployment in the state. Most of the youth of the entire population is facing the unemployment but the HP State Government is continuously implementing its plans and strategies to help the youth of the state and this time, the government has launched the HP Berojgari Bhatta.
Interested and Eligible Applicants can Apply Online for Unemployment Allowance. After Submitting the Online Application, Individuals can also Check the Status of their Submitted Application. Also You can reprint your Application Form
It is a newly launched scheme which will help the unemployed youth of the state to get the suitable jobs or allowance. The Chief Minister of the Himachal Pradesh State has announced this Unemployment Allowance Scheme in the budget session of 2017-2018.
HP Berojgari Bhatta
The objective of the scheme- The main objective of the scheme is to help the unemployed youth of the state to get their suitable jobs or the employment allowance. The unemployed youth of the state having a qualification of 12th or above can now get a great help with this initiative taken by the Himachal Pradesh State Government. The unemployed youth will get an allowance of Rs. 1,000 on monthly basis and the disabled persons will get Rs. 1,500 as an allowance.
Eligibility for the scheme-
- The unemployed men and women having their 12th or above
- The applicant must be registered with the HP Employment Exchange
- The annual family income of the applicant must not exceed 2 lakhs
- Age of the applicants must be between 18 to 35 years
Note – If your Name exists in the HP Employment Exchange, You will have a registration number. This registration number is required to Submit the HP Berojgari Bhatta Online Application. If your Name is not Already registered with HP Employment Exchange, you will have to register at the Employment Exchange first to Avail Benefit of Unemployment Allowance Scheme.
- Age certificate
- Marksheet of class 8th and 10th
- Certificate of disability if any
Himachal Berojgari Bhatta 2018
Amount of Bhatta [Unemployment Allowance] to be Given
- Amount of Bhatta for common people- Rs. 1,000
- Amount of Bhatta for disabled people- Rs. 1,500
The estimated budget for the scheme is Rs. 150 crore and More than about 8 lakh people are unemployed in the state
The HP Berojgari Bhatta Scheme will surely help the unemployed people of the state and they can now apply online. People of HP state will surely get so much excited with this great news.
Benefits of HP Berojgari Bhatta-
- The unemployed youth of the state can now get a great financial help
- They will get an employment allowance of Rs. 1,000 in the normal cases where the disabled people will get an allowance of Rs. 1,500/-
- The youth can now pay their exam fees or other expenses on their own
- No more dependence
- The financial burden will get reduced from the shoulders of the unemployed youth
- The scheme will also enhance the quality and value of education in the HP State
HP Berojgari Bhatta Online Registration | Application Form
Are you also facing the financial crisis due to your unemployment? If so, then you need not get worried anymore as you can now fill the online application form 2018 by following these simple steps-
- The applicants just need to visit the official website of Labour & Employment Department,
- Now, click on “Apply Online for HP BEROJGARI BHATTA”
- Now Enter your Employment Exchange Registration Number, Date of Birth & Captcha to Continue
- Now Fill in the Online Application Form
Himachal Berojgari Bhatta Application Online Status Checking
If you have already submitted your Application using the steps given above, you can track you application online. Here are the steps to Check the Status if your Application –
- Visit THIS PAGE
- Enter your Registration Number and Fill in the Captcha
- Now Click on “Check Application Status”