Odisha Govt. Free Laptop Distribution Scheme for +2 Meritorious Students | Apply Online for Odisha Govt. Free Laptop Scheme | Online Application Form – Selected Students List | Biju Yuva Shashaktikaran Yojana – বিজু য়ুবা সাসক্তিকরণ যোজনা
Students are considered as the future of the society and to favor them, the Odisha Government has now taken a great decision to provide them the free laptops. The free laptops will be provided only to the meritorious students of year 12th. This Free Laptop Distribution Scheme will help a number of students who can’t afford buying laptops to study well. About 15000 students of year 12th will get free laptops under this Biju Yuva Sashaktikaran Yojana.
If any of you want to know about the beneficiaries, nodal centers, eligible students then you need to keep in touch with our articles. Keep reading!!!
About 30 nodal centers have been selected by the Odisha Government to initiate this scheme. The name of eligible candidates will appear in the Free Laptop Distribution Scheme Beneficiary List 2018-19. Such laptops will be delivered by the school principals till 31 December 2018. Not only the beneficiary list, students who will get appear in Odisha Laptop Distribution Supplementary List 2018-19 can also get these laptops till January 2019.
Odisha Free Laptop Scheme for 10+2 Students 2018-19
Students of year 12th from any stream can get these laptops if they have scored well in their examinations. This great initiative will help such students to give a boost to their career.
About the segregation of laptops-
- About 5445 laptops and tablets will be provided to the students from Arts Stream
- 6969 laptops will be distributed to the students from Science Stream
- 1196 laptops will be offered to the Commerce Students
- Apart from this, Sanskrit students will also get about 390 laptops and vocational students will get 200 laptops
Free Laptop Distribution Scheme Odisha – Student Eligibility Criteria
A criterion has been set for the eligible students to get these laptops according to their capabilities and talent-
- The meritorious students who may have scored well in the year 12th examinations can get the laptops Shree Jagannath Sanskrit University
- Such students must have passed their year 12th from CHSE while the UPA-Shastri students must have passed from
- Students from all streams including Arts, Commerce, Science, Sanskrit, or Vocational can get this benefit under this Odisha Free Laptop Scheme 2018
- A merit list will be prepared on the basis of marks being scored by students to initiate this Free Laptop Distribution Scheme
- In case of absence of the student, any of their relative can pick the laptop from the concerned authority by just submitting a letter signed by the college chairman
- The distribution of laptops will be monitored by a committee headed by the District Collector
Odisha Muft Laptop Yojana – Beneficiary List/Selected Students
To know about the names appeared in the list, candidates can check the Odisha Free Laptop Scheme Beneficiary List 2018-19 via-
Apart from this, candidates can also follow these simple steps to check the list online-
- Visit the Official Website
- Select ‘Free Laptop Distribution scheme 2018 – 19’
- Click on the merit list
- The names will appear in this list
- Candidates can also download this list in pdf
Odisha Free Laptop Distribution | Apply Online – Application Form
There is no need to Fill in any form in order to avail this scheme. If your name exists in the Merit list, you are eligible under this scheme. You will be called in for Laptop Distribution Ceremony and your Laptop will be handed over. All the very best !