Haryana Deen Dayal Jan Awas Yojana | DDJAY 2018 | Haryana Jan Awas Yojana Application Form
House is the basic need of everybody. Living in our own property is the best feeling in the world. Middle class people invest their hard earned money to get their Dream Home. These days government is also launching various housing schemes to provide houses at affordable rates. In this article we are focusing on such scheme Launched in Haryana which is – Deen Dayal Jan Awas Yojana or DDJAY. Here we are going to discuss all about Haryana Govt’s Housing Scheme. Eligibility Criteria, How to Apply & official Notification are key aspects that we are covering here in this article.
ALSO READ – Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana 2018
Deen Dayal Jan Awas Yojana
- The Official Notification regarding this scheme was launched on 8th February 2016 with Memo number – PF-27A/2700.
- Official Name of the Scheme is Deen Dayal Jan Awas Yojana – An Affordable Plotted Housing Policy for Low and Medium Potential Towns.
- Aim of the Scheme – To Encourage the Development of High Density Plotted Colonies in Low and Medium Potential Towns
- Concerned Authority – Town and Country Planning Department Chandigarh
- Department Website – tcpharyana.gov.in
This Scheme will benefit the Financial Weaker Section group of People to get homes at affordable rates
Eligibility Criteria –
- Applicant should be Permanent resident of Haryana
- The Applicant should not own any house/Flat or Plot on his/her name
- Govt. Employees are not eligible to avail benefit of this Scheme
Apply Online for House under Deen Dayal Jan Awas Yojana | Online Application Form
The applicants can avail the benefit of this scheme only if they purchase house/Plot from the builder who got licence under the Deen Dayal Jan Awas Yojana. While Purchasing the plot, you need to fill in the DDJAY Application Form to avail the benefits. Here is the application form from one such builder (Just to give you the Idea)
Note – Many Builders are providing online registration facility to buy plots under this scheme. To avail the benefits, simply head to the builder website and click on “Apply Online”. You should first read all the details of the project and make sure that the builder is legitimate. We highly recommend interested buyers to crosscheck the builder licence at the Official Portal. To do this Visit this Page
Area Parameters under Haryana Awas Yojana 2018
- Max permitted Area of Plots – 150 square meter
- Minimum and Maximum Permitted Density – 240 to 400 persons per acre
- Minimum Width of Internal Roads in the Colony – 9 metre
- Deen Dayal Housing Scheme – Payment Plan
If you are worried about the payment, this image will help you. Here is the payment plan from one builder who is offering plots under this scheme.