Chandranna Pelli Kaanuka Online Application Form Filling | How to Apply for AP Govt’s Marriage Scheme – Chandranna Pelli Kaanuka (CHPK) @www.chpk.ap.gov.in | Chandranna Pelli Kanuka Mobile Android App .apk |చంద్రన్న పెళ్లి కానుక’ ద్వారా సాయం అందించనున్నారు
UPDATE –Online Applications are Now Being Accepted at Official Website as Well as on the Android .apk App
Chandranna Pelli Kaanuka (CHPK) Scheme has been finally launched in the State of Andhra Pradesh. Many people are querying about the registration process. They want to know – How to Fill in the Online Application Form. In this article, we are sharing complete Details for Applying Online for Chandranna Pelli Kanuka Marriage Scheme 2018-19 in Andhra Pradesh.
Important Note – In order to avail the Benefit of this Scheme, You need to Apply at least 15 days Before your Marriage Date
Apply Online for Chandranna Pelli Kaanuka
The online registrations are now being accepted.
Although the online form is not yet available at the official website of Chandranna Pelli Kaanuka,(Official Website Now Active and Applications are Being Accepted) the Govt. has released official Mobile App, using which you can register and Fill in the Application Form.
Note – Soon the Registrations will be accepted at the Official Portal too. We will update this article once the online registrations start at the Official portal of Chandranna Pelli Kaanuka.
Official Name of the Scheme – Chandranna Pelli Kaanuka (CPK)
The aim of Scheme – Providing Financial Assistance to Eligible Married Couple
Date of Launch – 18th April 2018
Online Registrations Begins from – 20th April 2018
Official Website/Portal of Chandranna Pelli Kaanuka – http://www.chpk.ap.gov.in
Application Submission Mode – Online via Official Android App
Chandranna PelliKanuka Official Website 2018 – Online Application Form
Now Interested and Eligible Applicants can Fill in the Online Application Form at the Official website of Chandranna Pelli Kanuka. Here are the Steps to Apply Online (Without Android App)
- Select the Correct Option and Enter your Aadhaar Number
- Then Click on the “Send OTP” Button
- Update – Your Aadhaar Card Should be Linked to Mobile Number
- Once you Receive the OTP, Enter it in the Space Provided and Click on “Submit”
- Now the Online Application Form will Open up, Fill in all the required Details and Submit the Form
- Once your Online form is submitted, Note Down the Reference Number
Chandranna Pelli Kanuka Online Registration 2018-19 | Fill form via Android App
As mentioned before, Registrations are being accepted via Official Android Application of Chandranna Pelli Kanuka Scheme. Below is the Step by Step Guide to Fill in the Online Application Form –
- First of All Download the Official Android App (Links in the Next Section)
- Once the App is Downloaded, You need to Install it and Open it
- Once the App opens, It will ask you to Enter your KM/VOA/MO Aadhaar Number
- After Entering Any of these, You need to Click on the “Login” Link
Note -The App also gives the feature to Login with Face Detection
- Once Logged In, you will be Presented with the Application Form
- You need to Provide all the required Details like Marriage Details, Individual Details etc.
- You will have to upload Proof Documents
- Once the Application is Submitted, you will be Given the Reference Number. Keep it Handy for future references
Using the System Generated Reference Number, You will be Able to Check the Status of Chandranna Pelli Kanuka Application.
Other Modes to Apply for AP Marriage financial Assistance Scheme :
- Apart from applying online, Eligible Applicants can Make a Call to Number 1100
- You can Also Visit the Nearest Meeseva Centre and Apply there
- Those who live in Tribal Areas, They need to Visit the Nearest Mandal Samakhya Office to register
Chandranna Pelli Kanuka Scheme Official Mobile App – Android |.apk
As mentioned above, the registrations are being accepted via Official android Mobile App. Eligible and interested Applicants need to Download and Install the App First.
Note – The App link is obtained from the Official Website of the Scheme i.e. http://www.chpk.ap.gov.in. The App is in the .apk format