CEO Bihar Voter List 2018- How to Download Voter List | Find your Name in the Electoral Roll | Search by Name and Photo | Download pdf file
Lok Sabha Elections are approaching. All the 18+ voters who have the voter card have to cast voter very soon. However, it is very important to find out your name in the voter list or electoral roll. An electoral roll or voter list is a list of candidates who are eligible to cast vote in the area. The voter lists are usually presented Constituency Wise, District Wise or even Village Wise.
In this article you will know how can you search your name along with photo in the Bihar Vidhan Sabha Election 2015 voter list. This article is a step by step guide to download the electoral roll as pdf file or search the name in the electoral roll.
Also Read –
Bihar Voter List
As mentioned before , the voter list is generated by Bihar CEO department and it contains the name of all eligible voters. It becomes important to check your name along with photo in the electoral roll. To start finding your name, you must follow these steps
- Visit the Official CEO Bihar Portal
- Once you are at the homepage, you need to click on the link that says ” Electoral Roll“
- Note – It is presented on the left hand side
- Clicking on the link will open up a new page, where you will be asked to provide following information –
“Assembly Segment and Part Number“
- Note – Assembly Segment in Nothing but your Constituency. There are 243 constituencies, so you need to select yours
- Once you have selected the assembly segment, you need to select the part number
- Once the details have been selected, you must proceed by clicking on the “View Button”
- This will download the Bihar Election voter list or electoral roll as a pdf file
- You need a pdf viewer like Adobe Acrobat to view the downloaded file
CEO Bihar Official Portal
The Official Portal of Bihar CEO has been set up to help the voters in finding their details in the voter list. You can visit from HERE
CEO Bihar Voter List / Electoral Roll 2018 Download
In the previous steps you were given the steps to download the complete electoral roll according to your constituency and part name. The pdf file had to be downloaded for the same.
In this step you can directly search your name by Entering few details. To start searching follow these steps –
- Use the “Search in E-roll” option
- A new page will be opened, where you will see options like “Search in pdf” and “Search in E-roll”
- You need to again click on “Search in E-roll“
- This will open up a new page where you will be asked to provide following details –
District, Constituency,Name, Relative Name
Note – There are various other required options but the above mentioned are compulsory. Also you must enter the Captcha code
- After entering the required information, you need to click on the “Show Button”
- The details will be presented to you Online.
- You can find your name with Photo
We have tried to present simple steps to download the Bihar Voter List. If you have any query, feel free to write your comments in the section below