Apply Online for Bihar Govt’s Credit Card Yojana, Bihar Credit Card scheme 2018 Online Application form and Official Notification Download – Find out the Direct link of SCCY | BSCC Yojana
Chief Minister of Bihar, Honorable Sh. Nitish Kumar launched the Bihar Student Credit Card Yojana (BSCC). Although many youngsters are aware of this scheme, no many really know how to make online applications. This article contains are information related to this topic. Not only we will provide you direct links we will also guide you in filling the application form.
So, you are advised to read the complete information carefully and follow the steps.Please mention your questions related to Student credit card Yojana in the comments section.
Bihar Student Credit Card Scheme – BSCC Yojana
Bihar Government released this scheme to help those students who can’t continue their higher studies due to financial problems. This yojana will provide financial assistance to such students.
Aim – The Aim of this scheme is to provide education loan to 12th Class pass-out students.
Time period – This scheme will be carried out from 2016 till 2021
The benefit of this Scheme – This Scheme will directly benefit the students interested in higher education. The government will provide a loan amount of up to Rs. 4 lakhs and that also without any interest.
Eligibility Criteria –
- Applicant should be a permanent resident of Bihar
- Applicant must have passed 12th class from Central Board of Secondary education or similar board
Passed UP Shastri Exam from Sanskrit Shiksha Board
Passed Maulvi exam from Bihar Madrasa Board
- The Loan will be given for students opting for BA/BSc/Engineering/MBBS/ Management etc
- Age of Applicant should not exceed 25 years
- If the benefited student discontinues studies due to any reason, the benefits being provided will be discontinued
What are the required documents for Student credit card Yojana in Bihar
- Aadhaar Card
- Pan Card
- Matric, +2 Marksheet
- Passport size photograph of the guarantor
- Admission Certificate
- Income proof of parents
- Details of Income tax return (If Filed)
- Mother/Father Aadhaar card along with details of 6 months transaction
- Address Proof (Passport, Driving license, Voter ID Card)
How to Apply for Student Credit Card Yojana in Bihar
The applicants will be given the facility to apply online through the official portal as well via the official mobile app. The online applications are being accepted at the official portal, however, the mobile app is to be launched yet. The Steps to Apply Online for BSCC are mentioned below.
Apply Online for Bihar Student Credit Card – Application Form
To start applying now, follow these steps –
- Use the Direct Link given at the end of the article to Visit the Official Page
Once the portal opens, Click on
- This will open up the online application form
- Now you need to fill in this page by entering the required details
- After entering details like Name, Mobile Number and email click on “Send OTP” button
- Now the OTP will be sent on mobile and email
- Enter the OTP in the given text box and click on the “Submit” button to submit the form
- After the successful submission of application, your filled application form along with other details will be sent to your registered email account
- After this, the applicant needs to visit the center. An SMS regarding the appointment will be sent via SMS
- The applicant needs to visit the center along with the printed and self-signed online submitted application form, address proof, details of application fee from institute etc.
- Note – Applicant need to attach passport size photograph in the space provided
- After submitting these details at the center, the candidate will be given a token number
- The applicant need to enter the hall with this token number
You can Also View the Videos Uploaded by the Department at Youtube