Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana List| Awas Yojana Gramin List | Urban (shehari) Awas Yojana Beneficiary List – Check Online | PMAY List Check online, Download PDF 2018 | Awas Yojana List
Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana works for both : Rural (Gramin) as well as Urban (Shehari) Areas. Thousands of Candidates have already applied thinking that there dream home will be delivered soon to them. After submitting the application process, many applicants are in dilemma that what should they do next? How will they know the status of their application & How to find out the Selected Candidate List for PMAY? In this Article, we are sharing the Steps using which you can easily check Awas Yojana List Online both for Rural & urban Areas.
Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana List
We will be helping to check your Name in Awas Yojana List or View the Beneficiary Details online.
[maxbutton id=”1″] || [maxbutton id=”2″]
Note – Please Understand that if your name exists in the list, it doesn’t simply mean that you will be benefited. It States that your application has been accepted. You can check Status of your Application From Here – PMAY Application Status
NOTE – All the Applicants Living in Urban/Shehari Areas Can Check the Rural List using the Steps Given below
Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Shehari/Urban List 2018
We are sharing the steps to view the Awas Yojana list for both – Awas Yojana Grameen as Well as Shehari Awas Yojana. Before checking the details online, make sure that-
- You have details of your Awas Yojana Application i.e. (PMAYID or Application Reference Number)
Note – If you have lost the application reference number Read this – How to Download Application Receipt of PMAY Application
How to Check Online PMAY (Awas Yojana) Urban (Shehari) Beneficiary List :
If you successfully filled the Online Application Form for Shehari Awas Yojana, you can easily verify that your name exists in the system or not. This can be done using these steps –
- Visit the Official Page of Urban Awas Yojana
- You will Find a Link – “Search beneficiary”. When you will point the pointer on this link, you will see an option that says “Search by Name”, Click on it
- Now, a New page will open up where you will be asked to enter First three Characters of the Name (I.e. Name of the Candidate whose name you are looking in the list)
- After Entering the First three Characters of the Name, Hit the “Show” Button
- Now, you will see all those name who start with the 3 characters you entered and exit in the Awas Yojana Shehari List
- To Find out your Name out of this huge list will usually take time. To directly jump to your name, Press Ctrl+F and then Enter your Father’s Name and then Hit the “enter” key. if your Name exists in the list, you will be directly taken there.
If you are Interested in Checking the Status of your Awas Yojana Application – CLICK HERE
NOTE – All the Applicants Living in Rural/Gramin Areas Can Check the Rural List using the Steps Given below
Gramin Awas Yojana List 2018 – PMGAY (Suchi)
Using these Below Given Steps, You will able to check the complete beneficiary list of Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana for Your State, District & Block. Just Follow these Steps to Check Gramin Awas Yojana Latest List:
- First of all Visit the official Website of Gramin Awas Yojana
- Once there, Go to the “Report” Section and Click on it
- Once the New page opens up, Click on the “High Level Physical Progress Report” Link
- Now, a New Page will open up. In the Left hand side, you need to select your State Name
- Once you Select your State Name, After few seconds you will get the option to select District
- After that you will get the Option to Select your Block and then Village
- Once you have made appropriate selection, Hit the Submit Button
- Now, you will be able to see the list which contains the beneficiary names and other important information
You can Easily Download the PDF File containing the details of the beneficiaries by clicking on the “Download PDF” or “Download Excel” Link.
** We Hope using the Above Steps you are Able to Check your Names in Awas Yojana List** Kindly Share your Feedback in the comments section below.