Atal Amrit Abhiyan Assam | Assam Health Insurance Scheme, Atal Amrit Abhiyan Smart Card | Apply online for Atal Amrit Abhiyan Health Insurance Scheme| AAA health insurance Scheme Assam
As the lifestyle of the people goes on changing with every new day, a number of diseases are spreading among children and women. This is the reason that the BJP government has launched the Atal Amrit Abhiyan (AAA) in Assam. It is a kind of scheme which provides the medical assistance to the needy people belong to the BPL and APL families. It is also known as the Health Insurance Scheme. This Health Insurance Scheme has been launched on 25th December for the people of BPL and APL families who are suffering from the chronic diseases.
In this article, we are providing you the detailed information regarding Atal Amrit Abhiyan Scheme. You will find all the eligibility details here, required documents. Then we have mentioned the step by step process to Apply Online for Atal Amrit Abhiyan Scheme.
Atal Amrit Abhiyan
Objective : The main objective of this scheme is to provide coverage against certain 5 diseases including Cancer, Kidney Disease, Heart-related ailments, and Brain-related ailments and Burn Injuries. The people belong to the poor families won’t have to pay much higher for the expensive treatments. The Health Insurance Scheme in Assam has been started to help the families having the lower incomes. This AAA Program is started to provide a perfect health care to the needy people. The scheme focuses on providing the health insurance coverage to the people.
- Kidney Disease
- Heart-related ailments
- Brain-related ailments
- Burn Injuries
The Government of Assam has started this Atal Amrit Abhiyan (AAA) to provide a sum up to Rs. 2 Lakh per year for the medical assistance. People who can’t afford the expensive treatments related to these covered diseases can avail the benefits under this program.
ATAL Amrit Abhiyan Scheme 2018
Eligibility to apply for Atal Amrit Abhiyan –
- The applicant must be the resident of the state
- The candidate must be suffering from the 5 diseases including Cancer, Kidney Disease, Heart-related ailments, and Brain-related ailments and Burn Injuries
- Candidate must belong to the BPL or APL family
- The income of the family must be less than Rs. 1.2 Lakhs per year
- APL families can apply by enrolling with a premium of Rs. 100/- Yearly
- Treatments will be provided in all government and CGHS empanelled hospitals
- Working or retired candidates from the State or Central Government services are not eligible to apply
- Resident of proof
- Certificate of income
- EPIC card (for minors)
- Voter identity card
- Passport sized photograph and signature
- Photograph must be attested by the Doctor
Atal Amrit Abhiyan – Assam Health Insurance Scheme Application Form
Here are the steps to Apply for Atam Amrit Abhiyan Scheme. Here is the step by step detail –
- First of All Download the Atal Amrit Abhiyan Application Form
- Once the form is downloaded, take the print out
- Now fill in the application form carefully by entering all the required information clearly
- Now attach the attested documents along with the application form
- You need to Attach attested copy of applicant photograph (Attested by Doctor), Attested Annual Income Certificate Issued by Circle Officer, Attested Copy of Voter ID of Patient, Attested copy of Referral Certificate / Discharge Certificate & Prescription from Hospital, Original copy of the Bills Attested by the Treating Officer (Only by Impaneled Hospital)
Once you have filled in the Application form correctly and attached all the required Documents, You need to Submit it at the Office of the Joint Director of Health Services of your District.
Note – You can either Submit the Form by Post or Simply by Hand at the Office
NHRM Assam Atal Amrit Abhiyaan Smart Card
After Successful enrollment into this scheme, All the beneficiaries will be given AAA ID card i.e. Atal Amrit Abhiyan Smart card. This ID card can be used at the counters of the Hospitals for Cashless Payments.
Atal Amrit Abhiyaan Customer Care Helpline
Eligible applicants can avail the benefit of the customer care helpline to find out more regarding Atal Amrit Abhiyan.
Here is AAA Toll Free Number – 1800 102 7480
Here is the Address of Official Agency – MDIndia Health Insurance TPA Pvt. Ltd.,
Office No.D3, 3rd Floor, B.R. Arcade, Opp. Hotel Priya Palace, Janpath Lane, G.S.Road, Ulubari, Guwahati, Assam – 781007.