What is CSC? CSC basically stands for the Common Service Centres. These centers have been established in the country to provide the e-Services to the rural and remote areas where people may have to face numerous problems due to the unavailability of computers and internet. Some Village Level Entrepreneurs (VLEs) are assigned by the Government who will allocate the CSC to the people. The government is now focusing on expanding such CSC networks throughout the country so as to help the rural and remote areas.
What are the change agents under CSC? Numerous people in the rural areas are here who have some great business ideas but they can’t afford the preferable sources to fulfill their dreams. This is the reason that government has started such CSCs which will also work as the change agents to promote the rural entrepreneurship and skill development in such village areas.
Objectives of Apna CSC Registration-
- To provide the detailed information access to the rural areas
- To deliver the public services on time and with transparency
- To offer an access to the quality education
- To offer the proper and improved health services to the remote areas
Apna CSC Registration 2018 | Online Application Form
Are you willing to know about the Apna CSC Registration 2018? Yes? Don’t get panic; you can now complete your Apna CSC Registration online with an easier process without even hiring any agents or paying any additional charge to the mediators. You won’t have to face any hassles now as the entire process is free of cost but yes, you need to know some important points before getting your application form. You need to have every single information or detail about the CSC ID so as to maintain your registration for a long period of time.
Eligibility for CSC Registration-
- The minimum age must be 18-years
- The candidate must be 10th pass
Online CSC Registration 2018 (Common Service Center)
- Visit the official link
- Click on the Tab “CSC CONNECT”
- Register your details by linking your Aadhar Number here
- Enter your mobile number
- You will get an OTP
- Submit the OTP and fill your details
- Fill your bank details accurately
- Submit your valid PAN Card Number
- Upload the required documents in the relevant format
- Click on “AGREE and SUBMIT” and your CSC Registration will get done now
- Note your reference number for further use
You will now get your CSC Id within 10-30 days. If you are worried about such CSC Registration then you can also check the status online by using your CSC Registration Number.
Check Apna CSC Application Status
- Go through the official link,
- Enter your valid CSC Application no or Aadhar Number
- Submit the accurate Captcha Text and click on SUBMIT
- You will get the detailed information about your CSC Registration/Application Status.