Karnataka Mukhya Mantri Anila Bhagya Yojana | Free LPG Connection Scheme Karnataka – Anila Bhagya Karnataka Online Application Form | Apply Online
India is a place where a number of people depend on the LPG to cook food for their families as the concept of induction gas has not been accepted yet in India. The government has now decided to provide the free LPG connections and free gas stoves to the needy people and this is all about the Anila Bhagya Scheme, Karnataka. According to U T Khader (Food and Civil Supply Minister), the BPL families will now get the free LPG connections by 10th of July. Earlier, a similar scheme named as Pradhan Mantri Ujjwal Yojana (started by the Central Government) but numerous people were unable to get its benefits and a lot of controversies happened due to such scheme.
Anila Bhagya – Free LPG Connection Scheme Karnataka
What will the BPL families get under this scheme? The BPL Card Holders will get a free LPG Cylinder with a regulator tube and free stove. The estimated cost of each connection is Rs 1,920; this cost will be provided to the oil marketing companies by the government itself. The eligible BPL Card Holders can easily avail the benefits under this scheme by visiting their jurisdictional gram panchayats. The entire scheme will be governed by the State Government and will not get clashed with the earlier Pradhan Mantri Ujjwal Yojana. The government has set a budget of Rs. 600 Crore for this scheme.
What is the eligibility to avail this scheme?
- Candidates who are not taking benefits under the Pradhan Mantri Ujjwal Yojana are eligible to apply for this Free LPG Connection scheme
- The candidate must belong to the BPL family
- Only one free LPG connection & 1 free stove will be provided to a single family
- Only women applicants can apply
- BPL family ration card
- Adhar Card
- Proof of residence
- Passport sized photograph of the applicant
What are the benefits of Anila Bhagya Scheme, Karnataka?
- The eligibility criteria is very simple
- The needy BPL families need not purchase the cylinders or gas stoves
- People will start getting the safest cooking fuel
- The families who can’t afford to buy the LPG connections can get an extreme help
- Possible accidents due to the leakage of kerosene will get reduced
Anila Bhagya Scheme Online Registration / Application Form
- Eligible Candidates can apply for this FREE LPG CONNECTION scheme in Karnataka through the official website.You just have to follow some prescribed steps to fill up your application form by submitting your basic details and uploading the required documents.
If you want to apply for this Anila Bhagya Scheme, Karnataka via offline then yes, the Offline Applications are also invited. You can submit your application form to the nearest Gram Panchayat in your area (for rural areas) and to the respective ward offices (for urban areas). The entire details of the applicants will be matched and verified against the SECC-2011 data list and the applicants already taking the benefits under the previous Ujjwala Yojana will get rejected.